Plants for Profits wants you to know how your information is used and protected while you work with us. Our primary use of your information is for business transactions and marketing specifically from our company to you. We do not sell your information to third parties.
We may use your personal information to notify you of promotions or new products. If you receive e-mail or other marketing from us, you may use e-mail to remove your information from our database.
You can delete information about yourself from our database (with proper authentication) by sending us an e-mail with the phrase “PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM YOUR DATABASE” in the comments section.
This page describes how Plants for Profits handles information that we learn about potential customers when they visit our website www.PlantsForProfitsFundraiser.com or contact us by mail, phone, or e-mail.
Any personally identifying information you provide is voluntary. We use it to fulfill a request you make or to assist us in carrying out business processes.
If you visit our website, this is the information that is used to analyze how our website is being used:
- We automatically collect and temporarily store: the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet, the browser software you use and your operating system, the date and time you accessed our site, the pages you visited, and the Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to our site. We do NOT gather personally identifiable IP addresses.
- We use this information only as anonymous aggregate data to determine the number of visitors to different sections of our sites, to ensure the sites are working properly, and to help us make our site more useful. We do not use the information to track or record information about individuals.
Information We Collect
- We collect any personally identifying information through our feedback forms. This information includes the information you voluntarily provide such as your name, company, street address, city, state, e-mail address, fax, phone number, and any other information you enter into and submit through our forms.
How We Use and Disclose Information
- If you contact us to order our products, we use the information you provide to fulfill your order or contact you about your order.
Here’s what you should know about the security of the information you provide to us:
- For sending us general information through feedback forms, we do not use any special security measures. You should NOT send financial information such as credit card numbers, checking account numbers, or other information that should be protected.
- Note that you should never divulge any financial information in e-mail responses, even if the e-mail appears to be from your bank, PayPal, or other reputable organization. Always go directly to the website by typing the information into the address bar of your Internet browser.
- Email that you send us is not necessarily secure against interception. Your e-mail communication should not include any sensitive information like your Social Security number, your bank account number, or your credit or charge card numbers.
To contact us, use the information available through the Contact Us link on the navigation bar.