Plants For Profits (www.plantsforprofits.com and www.plantsforprofitsfundraiser.com) is owned and operated by Parks Brothers Farm, Inc 6733 Parks Road, Van Buren, AR 72956.
Parks Brothers Farm, Inc. grows, sells and delivers all products for Plants For Profits. Parks Brother invoices, bills and collects for all accounts participating in Plants For Profits. Invoices will have the Parks Brothers Farm, Inc. name on them.
Parks Brothers Farm, Inc./Plants For Profits will do our best to work with each Fundraiser to help make sure everyone is successful and profitable. However, we do have some Terms & Conditions that over the years have become necessary.
Terms & Conditions:
- The Fundraiser Setup Form and any subsequent orders that are submitted are made with the understanding that all charges are due and payable according to the terms of each invoice.
- All Fundraisers receive Net 30 terms from the day of delivery. Please pay Net 30 from the date of your invoice.
- Invoices not paid within 30 days of delivery are subject to an account Finance Charge of 1.5% per month (annual rate of 18%), or the highest amount allowed by law.
- Fundraiser Customers agree to pay for all costs, collection fees, reasonable attorney fees, and other losses or expenses incurred should collection action become necessary.
- Fundraisers that do not pay within the Net 30 terms may have their terms changed to COD, Credit Card or other payment terms.
- All orders must be finalized two weeks prior to delivery.
- All orders are subject to current availability.
- All order changes (increases) are subject to current availability.
- If you pre-book 200 units and sell 300 units during your sale without communicating that increase to us, the ability to increase your order is subject to the current availability.
- Parks Brothers Farm Inc. reserves the right to deliver product in the most suitable and efficient manner while attempting to accommodate all ship date requests.
- This includes moving orders to different ship dates to accommodate available trucks or move orders to different weeks as needed to match shipments to specific areas.
- Changes in ship dates will be communicated by our fundraiser team in advance.
- All claims related to plant quality and/or transportation damage must be made within 24 hours of plant delivery. Photos are requested to accompany claims.
- Claims made after 24 hours must include pictures and will be considered. However, due to the product being live plants that require specific care and due to those plants being outside of our control of care, those claims may be denied.
- Plant products may differ from the images shown on the website and selling forms.